Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mi Casa


This is my house. Most of the time there are only four of us staying in it but people come and go alot. I have my own room and there is two other "bedrooms"(they are more like dormrooms)a kitchen, bathroom and a tiny living room. Most of the time we hang out out side. We eat out side with chickens running around, we sit outside and drink têrere, we even watch tv from out side even though the tv is inside. It is really nice outside because there are tons of fruit trees (mangos, pomeloes, limons, passion fruit, papaya) around and it is ussually to hot to hang out inside. The neighborhood I am in is rural but it is close to a couple towns. I guess it is kindof like a suburb. My house is right behind the house we use for our clases so I get to sleep in a little later than most. It is pretty quite in the hood. There is not much to do. One of my friends has a vollyball court that everyone hangs out at in the evenings but that is about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nate - that looks pretty luxurious - and the variety of fruits makes me hungry - glad things are going well. love tia patricia

2/3/06 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home